Sunday 13 April 2014

Marienburg Starter Kit

As it is Sunday, and we're not to post the A-to-Z on Sundays, I thought I would do a regular post today... This one is just for something I've been cooking up recently.

A while back (7 months, ago, I believe) I wrote a little article about Player Starter Packs so that you could get everyone at the table up to speed, and involved in the campaign from before character creation. Now, as many of you may know, I've been planning a new WFRP campaign called Marienburg: Sold Down the River recently, and in many ways, this campaign diverts from my lasts campaign.

As such, I decided it would be best to create a Starter Kit for my players so that they would be able to jump in and get used to the new Old World quickly. It's not finished yet, but thus far I have the following items ready:

I'm also planning on adding in a few more things, like quick rules, and prices for common items and services, etc. All of these will be printed out on parchment paper and made into a handy folio for my players.

Anyway, that's it for today. Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment