Monday 2 April 2012

Blogging WFRP A-to-Z: A is for Azyr on "Another Caffeinated Day"

Greetings all,

Welcome to this year's cycle of Blogging WFRP A-to-Z! As I have mentioned previously, I will be doing this along side two other bloggers; Timothy Stone, blogger of Another Caffeinated Day and JohnPaul Temple, blogger of Thousand Thrones Blog. As part of this, each day we will be switching back and forth (so, for instance, Sunday (which was actually yesterday, sorry :/) Tim posted the first one up! So, here it is: A is for Azyr!

Keep rolling those dice and I hope to speak to you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Ben! I'm on a roll. Love this challenge. It makes us dig a little deeper into WFRP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I'm enjoying seeing the ideas come together, and boiling them down to under 500 words is tough!

      Delete