Thursday 29 March 2012

Thursday "Things-To-Do" - The Ostermark Mining Corporation & The Lonely Man

Greetings all,

As I stated earlier this week, to make up for missing last weeks TTD, I am posting a double run this week. Enjoy :)

The Ostermark Mining Corporation
"I overheard someone saying that the Ostermark Mining Corporation found something strange on their latest dig, up Kislev-way. Not sure what it is - some 'green rock' or something. My bet; it's valuable. There's no way I'm going to be left behind. Do you want to sign up too, get your hands on some of the Crowns that will be running round this place once we're done? What's there to lose?

Oh, on an unrelated matter, have you heard about the mutant attacks near Praag? They're coming out the mountains, they say. Hope we don't see any of them lot when we're digging!"

What is this "green rock"? I bet we all know what it might be... Given the presence of Mutants in the area? Perhaps we wont be going on that dig.

The Lonely Man
"I saw him again, last night, out on Konigsplatz. He kept following me, always behind me. When I'd glance over my shoulder, he'd be walking towards me, but when I turned to look properly, he was gone. I tried waiting once, so I could confront him... He never caught up with me. He must have been walking for 20 minutes, and he never caught up with me.

I don't think I'll be going out at night any more."

Who is the Lonely Man? What is the Lonely Man? Perhaps you'll see him coming out of the fog, yet never quite reaching you. Perhaps, one day, he will finally catch up...

Keep rolling those dice, and I hope to speak to you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment