Wednesday 11 September 2013

New Do

Well, I said I would do it, and thus I have.

I've finally gotten around to reworking the look of versamus so that it is a little neater, and everything is a bit easier to find. I am still looking for ways to improve the site, so if you have any suggestions, let me know!

Anyway, I will be posting my next instalment on the RPG Puzzles Post-Mortem series after next weeks game, so you can expect it probably on Tuesday.

In other news, the long-running RPG Actual Play Shadow of the Sun has finally been updated again, and I couldn't be happier.

My current long running campaign is finally coming to a close, with around 10 sessions left to it. This is a very exciting time as storylines are coming back up and things are being resolved. Characters are coming into their peaks and tensions are high! Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Edition ends, I think I might go back to a short Part-Time Gods game before starting "Into the Expanse", my next long running campaign using the Dark Heresy/Rogue Trader rulesets.

I am working on a side campaign that I will be running for my housemates called "The Sands of Athla", which is a Burning Wheel campaign set in a homebrew High Fantasy setting. I will be posting more about this as it develops and as I finish getting prepared for it.

Further, I have started playing in a campaign that one of my housemates is running called "Dr. Wolfgang's Experimentations" which is using the Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e ruleset. Loving the game, but still the system rankles me... But at least I get to play Aliel Telarus, the annoying, sometimes doesn't play by the books, Cleric of Helm. So that's an interesting turn of events.

And finally, Qantm starts back up at the end of the week, so I will be back to work. I have already begun working on it again, but only in dribs and drabs, filling out a normal 18 hour week for it. Come next week I will be starting my internship at Wicked Witch Software in Melbourne, and will get a chance to work with some professional Games Developers - a prospect that I am very much looking forward to!

So, it seems like the next few months are going to be jam packed with games running, playing and making. I couldn't ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment