Thursday 25 April 2013

Gaming Bucket List

I've been thinking about all my myriad games ideas recently, and the fact I have so much I want to play/create/explore in games design and in RPG GMing, that I really need to organise my thoughts on the matter.

That's why, as of today, I will be adding a page up on here called the "Gaming Bucket List". This list will include all games I want to make, run, play and see come to light. I will keep it updated as I get ideas, as well, but it will exist as a sort of scrapbook teaser - a few words, maybe a title, and that's it.
Not exactly that kind of bucket.
In fact, that kind of bucket may prevent this Bucket List from being completed...
So, what will go on there first? In no particular order...

RPGs I want to Run:

  • Tiny Terrors - Cthulhu meets Toy Story.
  • Dragon Warriors - the nostalgia would be amazing.
  • A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplay - I need to run this again some day.
  • A Skaven mini-campaign of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd.
  • The Enemy Within with Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 1st.
  • Mouse Guard.
  • Firefly.
  • More Part-Time Gods.
  • Something with Vornheim.
  • Ars Magicka.

RPGs I want to Make:

  • A game where you collect elemental Kami spirits in lanterns which you can combine with other Kami to make other elements, or bind with yourself. Think Pokemon, crossed with Exalted with a heavy Japanese mythology vibe.
  • Avatar the Last Airbender. So many stabs at this one, nothing has stuck.

Games I want to Make:

  • Apex Fera.
  • Mutagen.
  • Into the Sewers! - a Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd inspired investigative dungeon crawl.
And oh so many more... I'll have to add them when the fancy strikes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment